The construction surveyor provides a local support to the network construction project.
The Medior construction surveyor assists with the following tasks:
Preparing the site for the works to be started:
- Assisting in the preparation meetings (internal & external ones), uses the meeting reports for verification of the agreements/decisions.
- Preparation of the planned works, check and complete the project execution plan, ensure everything is ready for the works to start without any issues.
- Planning and scheduling for all needed material to be available.
- Documenting all tasks and steps into the system.
Following-up of on-going works (potentially multiple construction sites):
- Providing instructions for the workers onsite.
- Performing quality checks.
- Performing safety checks to ensure the works are being carried out in a safe environment.
- Providing technical support and offer solutions for issues encountered during the works.
After completion of the works:
- Verifying the quality of the works
- Completing the project execution plan.
- Validating the progress.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. This instantly places your information into our database. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!
Thank you for your interest in working with Harvey Nash and we look forward to assisting you in your job search!
Like our social media pages!