• Daily system maintenance of the production environment in the approx. 30 signaling boxes, the development environment and the configuration environment (computers for parameter creation of the production systems)
• Second level support for the EBP application and IT equipment in the signal boxes
• Preparation of servers, workstations, network equipment for new signal boxes or for extension/replacement in existing signal boxes
• Testing, documenting and implementation of new Technologies and concepts
• Occasional Devops tasks
• Guard duty by turns
• Regular car trips in Belgium
• Occasional mounting/assembly work of IT equipment in computer rooms and control rooms
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. This instantly places your information into our database. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!
Thank you for your interest in working with Harvey Nash and we look forward to assisting you in your job search!