Our client located in Walloon Brabant is looking for a Marketing Expert, a dynamic and self-propelled resource to lead the global ‘go to market’ strategy & ensure its adoption by cash management banks, corporate & vendors globally.
Your responsibility will be to take the product to the market across all delivery platforms (host-host, portal, trade/DLT (Distributed Leger platforms, …) by formulating a series of direct & indirect channel strategies as well as ensuring vendors support of our products in their applications.
The product is a growing portfolio of services, we launched a first service, for ‘initiation & tracking’, piloted in 2018 and recently going live in June 2019. We plan to extend that in 2019 with ‘inbound payment tracking’.
The market consists broadly of three corporates segments to target: (1) Thousands of large corporates, looking for a utomated payment initiation and tracking, (2) Millions of SMEs, who look for a (simple) enhanced cross-border payments experience us ing their (usually one main or a few) bank’s online/mobile banking solution, (3) Hundreds of e-commerce ecosystems – we still need to better identify these.
Our strategy to put the product into the market will use a channel strategy consisting of both direct an d indirect approaches: (1) Direct: using our own sales and regional experts, combined with communication, events, (2) Indirect: important channels to the corporate community are via cash management banks and vendors of TMS, ERP and L2BA providers, (3) via Corporates that can also be used to promote our offering.
What you’ll do
- Take the product to the market across all delivery platforms by formulating a series of direct & indirect channel strategies as well as ensuring vendors support of our products in their applications
- Prepare and execute inclusion of GPI for corporate portfolio by banks cash management department
- Prepare and execute industry awareness plan, including direct promotion and industry events, in strong collaboration with corporate/regional communications,
- Support vendor engagement and ensure application readiness
- Engage with corporate ambassadors, treasury associations, treasury consultancy firms
- Support GPI (Global Payments Innovation) for corporates launch and portfolio roadmap
- Self-driven & detail oriented approach
- Strong analytical
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Deliver under pressure
- Highly engaged with a sense of urgency
- Ability to drive result independently
- Customer orientation & Commit to quality
- Strong communication with
- Trouble-shooting skills