Scope of work: Perform purchasing activities under the supervision of the Head of Non-Commercial Indirect Materials and in strict compliance with guidelines, procedures and strategy. These are mainly related to
1. Software, Application Licenses, Maintenance and support in a pharmaceutical environment.
2. Hardware (laptops, computers, printers, maintenance)
3. IT Outsourced services
4. Telecom (consumption & hardware & maintenance)
5. Other areas (Professional services (such as Outsourcing, Training, Compensation & Benefit), laboratory management, logistics)
They mainly consist of preparing, launching requests for proposals, analyzing, negotiating offers and contractual agreements with suppliers as well as some supplier relationship management activities and complaints management.
We expect the candidate to ensure value for money is obtained for all purchases of goods whether tangible or intangible or services. Value for money includes not only the initial base price and associated terms and conditions but also whole life costs where applicable, quality, reliability, supplier performance, delivery performance and any other considerations which are in line with the needs of the business. We need somebody that provides help by executing sourcing projects of different complexity and value across primarily IT & other NCI categories.
- Profile : Experience of minimum 5 years in indirect categories mainly in IT /Technology & familiar in supply chain, laboratory management and professional services (such as Outsourcing, Training, Compensation & Benefit).
- Education: Mandatory BS degree in IT – or equivalent experience. Although we do necessarily require the candidate to have a IT background & also familiar with the categories defined above might bring flexibility to our team in handling projects in other categories if required.
- Soft skills: Organized, Pragmatic, Strong Emotional Intelligence, Analytic, Flexible, Agile, Customer oriented.
- Language: English written & spoken mandatory (min. B2) & French is not mandatory but it might be an asset.
- Tools: knowledge of ARIBA as e-sourcing tool is a plus but not mandatory