We are looking for an technical consultant which will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of different projects regarding Data Management (SDMS solution, Object store), Data analytics,…
You will work in collaboration with the Product Manager and key users throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You also have experience in Agile frameworks, UX (Design thinking) and popular coding languages. You will work closely with our business stakeholders, in order to analyze the business requirements and optimize/simplify the business processes.
You need a strong functional & technical mindset to develop a reliable and performant solution, meeting business requirements at an affordable cost.
What you’ll do
- • Work on new/ongoing projects regarding data management systems
• Contribute in workshops with the business stakeholders
• Drive developments, testing (experience in automated testing is a plus), roll-out of the proposed solution
• Solve new incoming business problems and find the best fit tech solution.
• Defining, monitoring system performance metrics and propose design optimization options based upon observed data
• Follow-up open tickets and help coordinating the follow-up with our business counterparts or within Tech (local and global)
• Identify recurring issues to propose an action plan to close the recurrence of the issue. This can be done through a system correction or enhancement, writing of additional documentation, additional knowledge transfer to our business counterparts,…
- • Prior experience in Data management solutions
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
- • Strong analytics mindset to analyse business requests/needs and translate/challenge them into the optimal technical solution
• Good business consulting skills like process mapping, requirements & business rules analysis
• Good technical background and experience with popular coding languages (Node.JS,Electron, css 3)
• Self-confident/assertive/dynamic/motivated behaviour & being able to work on multiple tasks/projects in parallel, with limited supervision
• Solid experience (client project work) for global clients
• Experience in writing functional & technical project documentation (requirements, test protocols,…)
• Fluency in English and French (written and oral)
• Structured working method/disciplined (based on Prince2, PMI PMBOK, Agile,…)