To reinforce the actual Client's Advertising Team, we are looking for a Sales Support Account Executive.
The job is new in the team. Objective is that sales managers can be more on the road. Today, they still have to do too much CRM & follow- up tasks (30% of their time today). The person will support for 3 sales managers, have daily contact with media agencies (mostly french speaking). It's not an administrative support , but a commercial support.
The person will analyse the offer coming from agencies, complete them, make proposals, presentations & offers, manage the CRM tool, do the follow-up, prepare the visit of the sales. Daily contact with agencies (by mail/phone).
The Client's Adverstising Team is covering both the Skynet Sales House activities and the addressable tv initiatives. The Skynet Sales House is selling digital & video advertising space on the client owned inventory (the new TV & digital platform Pickx that replaces Skynet) as well as third party inventory of well-known Belgian and international brands such as Vroom, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Voetbalkrant, etc..., In terms of addressable TV, the Smart Advertising team is commercializing this solution towards the tv broadcasters and is promoting it to the media agencies and advertisers to increase demand and indirect sales.
The Account Executive supports the sales managers in commercializing the Skynet Saleshouse advertising solutions to agencies and advertisers. She/he makes offers and proposals in order to respond to the media agencies and advertisers demands. She/he is responsible for updating the CRM and do the follow up for all remaining offers. She/he reports to the sales manager.
The purpose is that sales managers have more time to be on the road, visit the agencies, do prospection. 30% of their time today is still used for sales support tasks. This has to change. The job is 100% onsite, and operational. It requires structure and is repetitive in terms of tasks, not in terms of products. It's really a commercial support, not a pure administrative support role. Next to passion, social contact, communication skills, structure, enthusiasm are very important.
If the person is passionate about the media universe and wishes to further develop your media advertising skills within a young and dynamic team, then the client's Advertising offers her/him promising perspectives: an interesting career with growth opportunities within a motivated team, in a market under constant evolution and with exciting new, ground-breaking products such as addressable tv.
What you’ll do
- As Account Executive, she/he is in support of the sales manager,s commercializing the sales house products at the media agencies (Insertion order sales and programmatic sales).
- She/he makes offers and proposals to media agencies and advertisers in order to optimize our sales house’s revenues.
- She/he often is the first contact for agencies and advertisers and responds to their needs by mail or phone.
- She/he makes sure that the CRM is up-to-date and is responsible for the follow up off all offers
- She/he works directly together with the sales managers (in tandem) and the AdOps technical team
- She/he reports to the sales managers
- A prof. bachelor degree in marketing, communication, finance, sales...
- Already a first experience (can be an intership) in a sale supporting role and in the industry (media and communication). In a media agency is an asset.
- Hands-on mentality, well structured
- Customer and result oriented, with a proper sales attitude.
- Creative and negotiation skills in order to make nice presentations and attractive proposals
- You speak fluently French and English, with a good level of Dutch.