You will be joining the Enterprise Architecture Team within our Group Information and Technology Strategy division.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of:
• Defining the enterprise architecture directions & standards aligned to the company strategies & goals,
• Creating business cases to develop or transform the IT capabilities supporting the business units’ strategies,
• Maintaining a multi-year IT plan & technology roadmap, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments,
• Defining IT architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture directions, and guiding the IT development teams during solution realization.
• Provide technology thought leadership for Software Development Lifecycle and Continuous Delivery (SDLC) and supporting our environments.
What you’ll do
- You will develop a vision plan for how to take us from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery and Single Piece Flow.
- You will have a lead role in identifying and creating the architecture and strategies required to support our long-term objectives for SDLC and delivery environments.
- You cope with systems & problems of a complex nature that could span across functions / locations / organizations.
- As part of a team, you manage, monitor and continuously improve the Enterprise Architecture function within our company.
- At your core you are a software engineer and have proven experience in an services development
- You have worked as lead architect on large-scale projects developing and deploying core SDLC and pipeline environments
- You are able to tackle autonomously different types of architectural analysis and provide global & pragmatic recommendations adapted to the company context with little guidance
- You are able to define the required software architecture to build a modular IT service that can be easily deliver and integrated automatically
- You have the ability to demonstrate your coaching and selling skills to drive adoption of SLDC patterns and practices within the organization
- You can demonstrate your analytical skills (e.g. breaking up & structuring complex problems into manageable pieces), and you can apply them to problems spanning across multiple architectural domains
- You have the ability to strive for a pragmatic approach and focus on the results
- You can show proactivity in identifying the need for change and propose solutions that are innovative and have a significant strategic impact
- You have the ability to communicate well in English, both verbally and written
- You have experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and/or Single Piece Flow and architectures that enable these concepts
- You are familiar with one or more package management, build, and repository systems such as: i.e WebPack/NPM, Maven/Nexus, and NuGet/Chocolatey, Artifactory,etc
- Experienced or familiar with one or more build/release systems such as: i.e Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Experienced in the setup and the roll-out of a Container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes or Open Shift
- Experienced with Public Cloud platforms such as (i.e Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experienced with ServiceNow, Pega
- Experienced in Agile software delivery, including Scrum and Kanban
- Familiar with Windows and Linux
- Familiar with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development