This IT position partners with the Patient Values Units (PVUs) to orchestrate the development of commercial patients solutions, beyond the drug, and the deployment of these across the client entities & regions. Typical solutions are including patients websites, including services offered beyond a login, mobile apps, analytics for patient data captured, …
This role therefore embrace the stakeholder engagement activities with our business counterparts, and the management of a portfolio of technology patient solutions (products and services) for all UCB therapeutic areas that are targeted to patients and stakeholders outside of a clinical setting.
It is a global role, requiring the liaison to be made with IT members driving patient solutions in the affiliates (e.g. US, China, Japan,…)
This role is a member of the IT Patient Solutions Team
What you’ll do
- Partner with the different entities who are developing solutions beyond the drug. The support are websites or web apps that provide information on the diseases and provide personalized data to the patients
- Translate the strategic commercial beyond the drug goals into roadmaps of capabilities. In collaboration with global IT, either develop or integrate and operate the specific solutions or ensure this is done to meet these goals
- Guide them in technology choices, including with whom and how to partner.
- Ensure such solutions are trustworthy, secure, safe and compliant. Work with the global IT teams to ensure such solutions are developed or integrated and operated.
- Manage & Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (business and IT, internal and external partners), following the IT project methodology (Agile approach).
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside our client and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and SOPs.
- Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy
- Functional & Technical knowledge of relevant technology solutions proposed towards patients beyond the drug (3+ years)
- Experience in managing a team of diverse internal & external competencies (2+ years)
- Proven project management success in a multinational environment. Diverse experiences (of which +5 years in IT)
- Understanding of commercial activities.
- Passion for technology and patient solutions beyond the drug in particular.
- Able to evaluate new technologies in view of creating patient value with a strategic perspective in mind.
- Able to manage a diverse team with partners in many places across the world.
- Able to engage in strategic relationships with executives across the world
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Have strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills
- Be ready to challenge and be challenged
- Embrace diversity