Within Channel Design we support projects (& business) in delivering great, convenient, relevant & engaging customer experiences.
Within this department, we try to include the many target audiences continuously in the various stages of development of our projects.
We are looking for experienced concept designers to support the long term evolutions of our mobile and web banking applications.
The concept designer is responsible for translating the value proposition into tangible concepts, eliminating various interpretations. It is the
initial big picture aiming to materialise how the product or service will address the user needs and how it will interact in our complex ecosystem of external and internal channels (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) .
Your role is to act as a ‘catalyst’ by facilitating activities with stakeholders, gathering client and business insights and needs, and transforming them into concepts using the right methodology.
You bring out the best in others by fostering creativity to create innovative and feasible digital solutions within our channels.
You will support the projects during the ideation phase. However your role is not limited to ideation. During the full lifecycle of the project you work in close collaboration with a UX UI colleague from your sub-team.
What you’ll do
- Typical activities:
- You gather info on target users characteristics, user needs and business context via participation to regular projects meetings or benchmarking;
- You prepare user research to know more about user needs and context and test initial ideas;
- You deliver a concept report containing the details of the concept: users in scope, market & competitor benchmark, value proposition, KPI’s, High level Schematics , MVP definition …
- Depending on the project, you set up the information architecture of digital applications, a mobile app or website and work out the high level wireframes.
- Typical deliverables:
- Lean canvas
- List of user stories
- User / process flows
- Concept wireframes or prototypes
- Education :
Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors / Ergonomics, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive / Experimental Psychology, digital design or similarly relevant field
- Languages :
- French & Dutch preferred : a good knowledge of one of both languages
- English : Must - spoken and written is a must: deliverables are written in English, most of the meetings are conducted in English
- Experience :
- 3 years of experience / seniority in concept design.
- Each CV must contain a link to the candidate’s portfolio (i.e. examples of projects he/she has done)
- Technical Experience Mandatory :
- Proven and broad experience in concept design
- Direct experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture roles.
- Mastering common wireframing software solutions
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
Technical Experience preferable :
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset during the selection process.
- Business Experience Mandatory :
- Proven track of broad experience in similar missions
Businness experience preferable :
- Knowledge of Banking environment
- Soft Skills :
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Solution oriented personality