Do you want to help our client become the world’s best healthcare company – while unleashing your own full potential? Are you the person with a digital knowledge who is interested transforming classical marketing into the new way of working?
Then you could be our new Digital Customer Engagement Specialist driving consumer activation for our products, namely contraceptives and vaccines in Belgium and Luxembourg.
As a Digital Customer Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for generating new ideas on how to incorporate digital marketing in driving Corporate campaigns (reputation, awareness) and centralize all the digital marketing social media campaign. You will focus on using digital tools to execute tactics/key messages to the client's key stakeholders, authorities, hospitals, Healthcare Consumers and Healthcare Professionals.
You will closely collaborate within a matrix organization, especially with Policy, internal communication, Marketing access, Patient engagement, Medical, Sales, Market Access, Finance, and Marketing teams.
Digital Customer Engagement Specialist is a direct report of the Digital Customer Engagement Lead.
What you’ll do
• Research and implement new digital channels that could be used to measure customer sentiment and engagement against specific products / franchises (leveraging the client's Social Media Command Centre)
• Collaborate with vendors/IT Hub to automate data capture methodologies
• Work with other countries to share best digital practices and bring them to Belgium
- Business Management:
• Implement Multi Channel Marketing / Digital Marketing for coprorate campagins
• Co create with policy & external communication the Digital Customer Engagement team a digital / media strategy for the corporate communication and reputation
• Analyze local market opportunities and identify commercial opportunities
• Develop the digital strategy and tactical deliverable for internal communication
- Customer Focus and Customer Planning & Execution:
• Understand and manages the customers barriers and drivers, continuously collect customer needs
• Understand where & how to get the customer stakeholder data, be able to manage & analyze data.
- University degree (bachelor a minimum)
- Minimum 1 year of experience within digital landscape
- Strong understanding of possibilities in the digital landscape
- Result oriented attitude and an eye for detail
- A genuine interest in healthcare and desire to be key stakeholder in discussion on improving it.
- Digital savvy and creative mindset to find innovative solutions
- Strong communicative skill set
- Strong teamwork skills
- Out-of-the box thinking, ability solving complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn science and translate it to easy to communicate language
- Dutch and/or French and English business proficient