For a client of ours, in the beautiful Waregem, we're looking for a C++ Engineer. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in the development of autonomous robots that execute many tasks outdoors.
You will the R&D team and help us create the future together.
You'll participate in day to day activities involving design, development, test support and deployment of our robotic software. You will be responsible for creating new and upgrading existing components in the C++ framework, running on their in-house developed robot operating system. You'll write reusable, testable and efficient code.
Blend in with the team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code. You'll experience and test your code in real-life, on real robots, in their test gardens where you work on a daily base.
What you’ll do
- Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, test support and deployment of our robot software
- You will be responsible for creating new and upgrading existing components in our C++ framework, running on the in-house developed robot operating system
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Blend in with our team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code
- Experience and test your code in real-life, on real robots, in the test gardens where you work on a daily base
- 3+ years experience in C++ Development
- Hands-on experience with test frameworks (Google Test)
- Experience with interfacing sensors and actuators, or robot technology in general is a big plus
- Experience with design and implementation of real-time sensor fusion and control algoritm is a big plus
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with developent through testing (TDD)
- Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken)
- Strong communication!
- Problem-solving skills!
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work hours: you can come and go as you like
- Possible to work at home 1 day / week
- Ongoing opportunities in an international company
- Wide benefits and compensation package
- Office with comfortable workplaces in the middle of nature
- Social events for you and your family
- 38h working week