As an Architect, you are responsible for a given technology domain within the company. This might be infrastructure, databases, cloud, network, ... and in this case: Identity & Access Management (IAM).
You'll be responsible for communicating, researching, planning, improving and governing the Technical Architecture of SNCB, mainly by working on reference architectures (by creating building blocks) for business projects (by supporting the Solution Architects), and enhancements on both (by modifying building blocks and maintaining roadmaps).
You work across multiple, technical and business function to deliver secure capabilities and systems for the employees, business partners and customers.
What you’ll do
- Define the Enterprise Security Architecture for internal and external IAM capabilities
- Maintain the roadmap for product components per technology area
- Be the IAM expert, educator and trusted advisor to key business and technology partners
- Partner with stakeholders within the ICAM (Identity, Credential and Access Management) team, SNCB Business Units, the Architecture Community, and teams and architects in key related capability areas
- Provide technical leadership and insights for the technologies that have been identified / required as part of a solution and supporting the Solution Architects in the alignment to the Enterprise IAM Architecture
- Validate and provide feedback on solution architectures and detailed designs
- Coach, guide and support implementation teams, working closely with our partner
- Customer oriented and security minded
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Willingness and ability to work with teams and influence senior leaders, including ability to build relationships using an open and respectful communication and collaboration style
- Master's degree or equivalent trough experience
- At least 8 years experience in a similar function and you have a proven track record of positioning and delivering Security Architecture and IAM related capabilities in large complicated organizations
- You have a proven experience understanding current state, desired capabilities and documenting target architectures, gaps and patterns, roadmaps and business cases
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity management and authentication and authorization for customers, employees and business partners: Federation, SSO, OAuth, SAML, XACML? JWT, OIDC, ...; Identity lifecycle & PAM; Mobile; APIs
- Fair knowledge of Dutch or French AND English; excellent oral and written communication skills in those languages
- Experience within a multi-cloud environment and Azure AAD, SAP IDM, Trustbuilder and Cyberark
- API Management integration technologies and Service Architectural style knowledge is an asset
- Able to document the environment using Archimate in SparX following the defined metamodel
- Customer oriented, security minded, excellent planning and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- An exciting job in an innovative and changing environment
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Opportunities for self-development