The Identity and Access Management team is part of the Security Group and is in charge of implementing, operating and managing all the accesses from, to or within the client's IT infrastructure.
The main mission is to ensure that each individual has access to the right resources at the right time for the right reasons as well as to respond to the increasingly rigorous compliance requirements. The services covered by the Access Management include logical access management, user lifecycle management, certificate management for internal and external customers and incident handling in the context of logical access management problems.
Our client recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.
What you’ll do
- In this role you contribute to the effective management of security policies, procedures and systems.
More specifically, you are expected to:
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of security systems and work within the framework of established operating procedures.
- Handle the Joiner-Mover-Leaver process, respecting the security guidelines and applying the related controls
- Manage certificates and tokens for internal and external customers
- Maintain and enhance running procedures
- Actively contribute to the team whiteboard and bring suggestions to improve processes
- Take the initiative and ownership to address topics that are in the AMS Tactical Implementation Plan
- Have a security and risk mind set
- Show an interest to develop skills in the IAM tools
- Guarantee a good phone service for our internal customers
- Security experience / background is a plus but not a must
- Team player
- Capable of working against tight deadlines
- Good time management
- Good communication skills (phone and written) in English
- Solution driven
- Capable of independently organizing and planning activities, making objective analysis of requests, identifying issues and doing root cause analysis