For our client, located in Dendermonde, we are looking for a System Integration Specialist.
This is a permanent vacancy, with a fixed contract.
You will design & implement data integration workflows between numerous back-office systems. You work closely with our CRM/ERP, Product & Development teams to architect, design, build, and implement. You coordinate directly with business users & external partners to understand, interpret, and analyze business requirements and objectives. You develop and maintain ETL solutions using SQL server among other technologies.
You provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors as also support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, product, and operations.
You build reports and data extracts to support business analysis but you will also document your designs following best practices.
You will progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
What you’ll do
- design & implement data integration workflows
- work closely with our CRM/ERP, Product & Development teams to architect, design, build, and implement
- develop and maintain ETL solutions using SQL server
- provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- provide support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, product, and operations
- build reports and data extracts to support business analysis
- document your designs following best practices
- progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset
- a strong understanding of database design concepts, data migrations, and data integrations.
- in-depth knowledge of SQL & database architectures.
- experience with ETL and integration tools such as Workato, Scribe, ... .
- proven background in working with APIs and Web Services.
- prior experience working with CRM and ERP solutions.
- experience working in Agile development environments, including tools such as Jira & Confluence.
- strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- the ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Marketing, Finance, Sales & Partner Team.
- a minimum of 3 years' professional experience as a Data Engineer, Integration Specialist, or relevant equivalent.
- an understanding of current technology & trends around application integrations and API/workflow middleware.
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts.
- a positive mental outlook and approach.
- a passion for my work, and being self-directed.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a high technical environment where you always meet new challenges
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits