You will be part of an entrepreneurial IT team that focuses on creating new data-driven solutions for our client industrial customers.
Our current activities are focused on R&D and product development, but we are also exploring the potential of offering project and consulting services.
During the past year, our team developed 2 software products in 2 different industries: emission monitoring and logistic robot monitoring. These products are built on basis of advanced concepts like containerization, micro-services architecture, time-series databases and artificial intelligence algorithms.
We are currently looking for our next team member, capable of managing these complex solutions and bringing them to the next level of performance and robustness. You will become the solution owner and:
- support and improve the current solution architecture
- set new objectives and extend solution functionality
- perform functional, integration and performance testing
Besides supporting existing solutions, you will be involved in the development of new applications on the roadmap.
What you’ll do
- Professional programming skills, using programming languages and frameworks like:
- Python or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Nodejs or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Angular or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Docker (prerequisite)
- MongoDB, InfluxDB or equivalent (prerequisite)
- SQLite, MySQL, SQL server or equivalent (prerequisite)
- Micro-service architecture and API architecture (desirable)
- Message queues like NATS, MQTT broker (desirable)
- C# (desirable)
- Good affinity with data analytics:
- Experience with data preparation and cleaning
- Understanding of machine learning approaches to supervised and unsupervised learning
- Understanding the software needs to support AI in a software application
- Also has proven experience in:
- Communication protocols like MQTT, OPC-UA, S7
- Linux operating systems
- Advanced statistics and machine learning projects
- Business intelligence