As a Business Continuity Officer within Ypto you are responsible for maintaining, testing and improving our Business Continuity Plan (BCP). You ensure that the Business Continuity process is carried out (update policy and scope, update BIA, BC strategy, review / update BCP, testing and training…) and are responsible for the daily management of Business Continuity.
You coordinate the continuity requirements with the IT Service Continuity Officer and ensure the coordination of Ypto's BCP with NMBS' BCP. In addition, you assure further coordination and follow-up of the crisis management process with SNCB and the external service provider.
In case of a crisis, you facilitate the crisis management team in activating the Business Coninuity Plan and applying the plans.
What you’ll do
- Keeping the Business Continuity policy and scope up to date
- Annual update of the Business Impacts Analyzes
- Annual update of the continuity risks and follow-up
- Updating and maintaining the Business Continuity strategy and the Business Continuity Plan of Ypto
- Collaboration and coordination with the IT Service Continuity Officer for the IT aspect
- Updating and maintaining the process documentation and procedures
- Implementation of the Business Continuity process in ServiceNow
- Setting up Business Continuity awareness campaigns and training regarding the BCP
- Organize and facilitating a crisis management workshop and exercise
- Organize Service Continuity Assessments for new projects
- Coordination and further follow-up with the SNCB' BCP
- Implementation of BC tooling
- You are a positive thinker!
- You can handle an environment in transition and in continuous improvement
- You are a teamplayer, but can also work autonomous
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trough experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Management
- Knowledge of ISO22301 and ISO27001
- Knowledge of Information Security and Information Risk
- Knowledge of IT processes and Technology
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is an added value
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ...
- Good knowledge of Dutch; French and English; both orally and in writing
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, like company car and insurances