Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new technical areas. You will be an important part of our team of highly motivated and talented individuals and this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation of the travel platform. You will join a dynamic empowered team where agility, lean, CI/CD and DevOps practices mindset are fostered and where there is a continuous strive for self-improving.
As experienced software engineer, you take the lead in the more complex engineering challenges and you share your experience with your scrum team members.
What you’ll do
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to product owner and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Develop software according to the standards of the client
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the guidelines.
- Support the end user in the production
- Master degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 4-year professional software development experience
- Extensive experience in C#
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary:
* MSSQL experience is a plus
- Understanding of web technologies is a plus
- Able to conduct code deep dives to investigate complex problems
- Design-patterns and software architecture
- Knowledge of micro services, REST APIs and distributed architectures
- Profound understanding of non-functional requirements
- Understanding of cloud fundamentals
* Azure & Docker experience is a plus