As part of our strategy aiming to improve customer satisfaction and digital processes, the goal is to transform transactional communication to increase its quality, customer orientation and efficiency, thanks to a multi-layered relevance approach (contact, info, channel, timing), while reinforcing the digitalization track.
What you’ll do
- Rethinking the communication format, structure, tone of voice and call to action based on customers experiences and feedbacks, existing learnings, pre-tests or co-creations.
- Monitoring best communication practices to develop new optimization levers and opportunities.
- Linking with Branding team to stay connected to the Proximus DNA, values, graphical and written communication guidelines.
- Initiating communication-related customer surveys, analyzing results to make them concrete levers for transformation/improvement.
- Initiating/monitoring the concrete implementation of structural recommendations in the operational field (channels, business rules, flow and timing, copy, design, activation process...).
- Redesign our transactional communications through user-oriented optimization: template structure simplification, digital com user experience improvement, copywriting and lay-out redesign, activation process optimization. This by linking with Journey and Experience teams, template owners, Customers surveys, benchmarking, design thinking.
- Bachelor or Master College degree in (e)marketing/digital communication.
- Minimum 5 years in e-marketing/Digital communication.
- Team player, incl. cross-dept relations.
- Rigorous and organized.
- Driving change.
- Written communication skills in Dutch & German.
- Knowledge of the CRM world, digital marketing potential and one-to-one communication.
- Experience with transactional/digital communication (SMS, email, push-to-notification, paper). Push-to-Notification is a big asset.
- Total customer/user orientation.
- Projects business ownership.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.