To support our mission to become the preferred solutions provider Customer Interaction Tribe / Connectivity SQUAD - Ordering Business Analysis Chapter team is hiring a full-time Senior business/functional analyst to collect, study, prioritise and co-ordinate high quality business and customer requirements, to transform these business requirements into IT specifications and to work with IT development to translate these requirements into IT tools, methods and end-to-end processes in the area of Order-to-Cash and Order-to-Activation.
If you are an energetic, smart, highly motivated, positive minded and stress-resistant professional with at least 5-7 years of experience in the business/functional analysis domain then you might be the person we are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent analytical skills, an affinity with Business Process management and be able to deliver quality results under pressure.
You will join a team of highly skilled business analysts and IT professionals, and have the opportunity to further develop your business analysis, technical expertise and business understanding.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders to gather and challenge the customer and business requirements, present business case and shape the requirements in a format and with a quality to be used by the delivery teams for implementation
- Translate the business requirements into IT specifications
- Evaluate business and back-office requests, coordinate the IT development costing and propose alternatives
- Work with the Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders and delivery teams to ensure that business processes
- Act as an active Business Relations manager for the main Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders establishing
- Ensure cost, budget and benefits control on behalf of Order-to-Cash/Activation stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance the various customer GUI and processes to optimize the allocated Order-to-Cash
- Perform User Acceptance testing with the end-user for the provided solutions
- Implement and follow the EA strategy in terms of Business Relationship Management, development and
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5-7 years experience in business analysis, project development, 2 to 5 years of business process
- Minimum PEGA Business Analyst certification with 3 years of experience
- Experience in Order-to-Cash and Order-to-Activation processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business Processes Optimization
- Experience with ARIS will be a strong asset