Our client is striving to help their customers reach the ultimate digital service excellence by giving better insights, either in the service- or security intelligence space.
Founded in 2014 on the premise that true mastery can only be achieved by extreme focus, our client aspires to be the market reference for digital service excellence. This unique dedication enables the team of passionate architects and specialists to maintain the highest level of expertise. A strategy that makes us the trusted partner for many large organizations.
They are a company “by engineers, for engineers”, which means they put focus on enabling their engineers and analysts to work efficiently with minimal overhead.
Within the Service Intelligence team, they focus on improving the experience of digital services for their customers. To serve the growing customer base, they focus on automated and repeatable delivery. Essentially, they are building a software-defined analytics platform to serve multiple customers.
We are recruiting a specialist with a software engineering and CI/CD background to join the multidisciplinary team. We are looking for a motivated person that is eager to broaden his/her interest and reinforce the team’s knowledge on CI/CD, automation, software design best practices, coding and extend the product development capabilities.
What you’ll do
- As a Service Intelligence Specialist, you will help develop apps and help build flexible and scalable data analytics platforms for specific use cases of our customers.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude you are always ready to challenge and be challenged.
- You will need to cooperate and collaborate with a team of high performing engineers, which are each specialist in their domain.
- You will work on strengthening yourself and the team by working on cross-pollination and reinforcing each other’s knowledge
- Preferred 2 years professional experience in designing, developing and shipping high quality software applications.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing, branching, …).
- Dutch (required), English (required), French (professional working proficiency: ILR L3 / CEFR C1).
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and public cloud.
- Knowledge of big data technologies is an asset.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued
- Numerous opportunities for personal development
- A modern, technology driven and innovative environment
- They live by the saying, work hard but play harder. They love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.