Our client is a global Belgium-based provider of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) services, specializing in the settlement of domestic and cross-border securities transactions as well as safekeeping investments.
In Sourcing and Skills evolution our ambition is to help the IT Transformation unleash its potential by having the needed skills at the needed time at the right price.
As part of our IT transformation journey, we aim to ensure that our people have the right capabilities (skills, trainings, certifications, etc.) to deliver our strategy:
Sourcing and Skills evolution initiative has been kicked off in order to provide, on an iterative basis, a view of the “as is” and the “to be” and the associated actions to bridge the gaps on the sourcing mix and skill mix.
What you’ll do
- As part of the Sourcing and skills evolution initiative team, it will be your responsibility to ensure the appropriate creation of the deliverables related to the divisional pilots as well as contribute to the COE activities in setting up the workforce management processes. You will:
- Map the AS-IS and TO BE view on sourcing mix
- Map the AS-IS and TO BE view on skills mix
- Analyse Gaps
- Define learning paths and associate people to learning paths
- Define sourcing actions/monitor sourcing mix targets
- Monitor impacts on sourcing and skills mix from IT Transformation activities
- Set up sustainable processes to sustain the above
- Review and take actions on expertise risks
- Produce relevant documentation on the pilots for use within pilot work as well as for future “run” processes
- Produce relevant reporting and results on the pilots for the Initiative Lead
- Based on your own experience as well as work with the pilots you will proactively contribution in implementing a long-term vision for sourcing mix and skills (technical, business, soft skills), and the related topics (Recruitment, up/re/self-skilling, mobility, etc.), in collaboration with Corporate HR
- Build capabilities needed as part of the COE activities and produce the deliverables in scope for the COE activities by leveraging on your experience as well as work with the pilot/s
- Safeguard and strengthen sourcing expertise for strategic projects
- Make sure that what is proposed and implemented is in line with the corporate strategy, our client Technology strategy, IT people strategy, and social strategy
- Previous experience in advising and producing deliverables related to Sourcing and Skills evolution Center of Excellence
- Show strong, proven experience in the topic of Sourcing, specifically covering the topics of sourcing mix evolution, sourcing skills, strong working knowledge of skills related to (IT technical, soft and business skills) and a good understanding of location transformation and contractor massification
- Ability to mobilize multiple stakeholders (HR, IT Divisions & Department Head) around you in an IT transformation context, be a proactive actor in the change implementation
- Have a good understanding in important HR topics including (Recruitment, Training, mobility, up/re/self-skilling, etc.)
- he ability to closely collaborate with the existing project team and the Initiative Lead and work together, independently and as a team, in the most efficient way
- Professional presentation skills to address management
- A proactive attitude to address and support the initiative lead and IT People Strategy program Manager in decision-making and ability to adapt to the pace of the transformation as well as to IT Divisions.
Strong persuation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to adapt and evolve in an international context, and understand and fit with the client's culture and values.
- Pragmatic approach and at ease (and likes to work) in a VUCA environment
- Fluent, professional English skills required (verbal and written)