Looking for medior profile to start asap
Role includes lots of stakeholder management, not purely UX - important: background researches, analyses, researches, wireframing - not an UI profile - social skills are a must have in this role (communication, motivation, diplomacy) - has experiences in researching and contacting clients. Guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the Pickx digital channels. With a focus on the Decoders
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts.
- Design wireframes for new digital screens.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst.
- Work on digital improvement based upon research tracks, analytics, verbatims.
- Participate in short and mid-term project efforts.
- Present and defend concept towards the stakeholders
- Diplomatic stakeholder managment
- Design and conduct user's research.
- Identify potential usability issue.
- Convert research findings into actionable results.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Help maintain the UX research library, toolkit & design system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically you already have a 3 year' experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods.
- Professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies.
- Previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist.
- Experience in telecommunications sector is an asset.
- Experience in Agile process is an asset.
- English written and speaking, AND French OR Dutch