As part of the Key Management Delivery (KMD) team, the job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and support of the various security services managed by KMD including performing the exchange of cryptographic keys with customers on a global basis, adhering to strict security procedures and standards and communicating with customers via email and phone.
These services include:
• The secure processing of transactions using features such as PIN, CVC, EMV chip and PayPass cryptographic functionality.
• The management of several MasterCard Certification Authorities for the provisioning of PKI certificates used for EMV Chip off-line capabilities, certificates supporting MasterCard internal infrastructure, SecureCode implementations.
What you’ll do
- Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between the Company and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered.
- Operate the security and key management systems used by the KMD within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
- Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects
- Participate in the operational set-up of new security services offered by the Company and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services.
- Graduate or equivalent education
- Knowledge /Experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of payment authorization systems
- Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
- Customer service background
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Spanish is a plus.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
- Accurate and possess analytical skills with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Flexible and capable to multi-task and cope with emergency and stressful situations
- Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner