• Actively take part in the implementation of the client's IT strategy with focus on laboratories information covering an entire eco-system (Lims, ELN, Chromatography software, Discoverant,…) .
• Manage relationships with business partners and challenge stakeholders in a constructive way in order to propose solutions.
• Think and propose digital road map made of solutions and innovations enabling value through :
• Electronic Data management: thinking data as an asset (striving for any opportunities of extended digitalization (IoT, ), data flow
integration and data integrity, data processing & analysis (process mining, artificial intelligence, advance analytics)),
• Process automation ( incl Robotic Process Automation)
• Enhanced user experience (mobile)
What you’ll do
- Defining & owning the technology road map: assisting senior business and IT management in defining technology strategy for client's Laboratories Information Management.
- Managing project portfolio: successfully delivering project, bringing your own expertise and discipline, applying program/ project management best practices and complying with the client's methodologies as well as regulation.
- Driving Operational Excellence according industries best practices: ensuring flawless operations & compliance dealing with Service Management (demand, delivery and performance management ), Governance & Operating Model (including vendor management)
- Dynamic Talent with high potential for further development & evolution.
- Education - Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, biosciences,…
- Fluent French and English are must
- Have an open & positive attitude, pro-active, agile & forward looking, enthusiast & motivated by innovation
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Project Management and Operations ( Service Management) expertises in a global environment.
- Knowledgeable in laboratories processes used in pharmaceutical environment : Analytical methods validation, Stability Studies Management, Sample Management and Batch release Analysis, Environmental Monitoring, …
- Strong understanding of relevant solutions used in Labs (Lims, ELN, Chromatography software, Process and data management system …). Functional and technical experiences in those system as well as proven experience with electronic data exchange are a plus.
- Showing interest in digital transformation (robotics, Advance Analytics, IoT , Mobile experience,…)