You will work in an environment where you can:
• Through technology, contribute in creating an environment where learning is fostered to be part of employee’s day to day by ensuring the learning experience is optimized through technology.
• Expand Learning Technology from traditional Learning Management System to a holistic and integrated Learning Experience Technology landscape.
• Create a seamless and delightful learning experience through technologies that are engaging, rewarding, intelligent, social, blended, supporting consumer-grade content, encouraging knowledge sharing and integrated within a holistic development portfolio for people to grow every day.
• Foster learning through experience, enabling individuals that are given tasks beyond their current knowledge and skills to stretch them in their development.
You will contribute by
• Collaborating to define, own, and champion the learning technology strategy, integrating its roadmap within the overall Talent Technology roadmap.
• Leading Learning Technology Transformation projects, including those that are identified to enhance the learners experience through technology enabled design, development and delivery of learning solution
• Collaborating with Talent Acquisition & Development, the Talent Partners community and the IT department to secure requirements are fully defined and implemented.
• Ensure that the Learning Management System (LMS) continues to be a validated system, filling the needed GxP requirements and overseeing the regular process of upgrading the system. Acting as Process Data Owner of the LMS, secure confidentiality, availability, integrity of the data generated and managed by the system.
• Management, training and support of our Learning administration team located in India.
• Connecting with a network of Learning experts across the globe and across the departments, using their insights to leverage technology as an enabler to create the best learning experience.
• Securing that the experience of the learners is continuously improved by centralizing requirements and selecting the best technologies,
• Collaborating with the Talent analytics team to establish metrics to monitor & improve the way people learn and how at an organization level, learning is helping to grow its strategic capabilities.
- • At least 7 year experience in a global learning function
- • Proven experience and expertise in building / creating impactful Learning technology landscapes
- • Has knowledge, understanding and/or on the job experience with learning fundamentals and andragogy
- • Passionate about leveraging technology to create a delightful learning experience.
- • Strong written and oral communication skills to influence and explain a technology vision in an easy to understand way.
- • Relationship builder with a wide range of stakeholders (HR senior leadership, IT leaders and implementation team, Learning experts, analytics team).
- • Flexibility to help where needed and to prioritize and delegate effectively.
- • Prior experience with cloud, learning, knowledge management and collaboration technologies.
- • Fluent English.