In our international company based in Gent you will provide 2nd and 3rd line desktop and application technical support services to our European staff across the UK, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Spain. We are present in several European countries and we have over 400 retail outlets, 4 European warehouse facilities, and a customer contact center. In your role you will provide ITIL based incident, request and problem management including ownership, monitoring and tracking. You will be regularly communicating with the customer to advise of the progress of tickets, incident investigation and diagnosis. Next to that you will provide a mix of support for business as usual operations, project deployments, and preventative maintenance including Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft Desktop applications, Microsoft CRM, BI and Microsoft AX.
- Proven ability to work in End-User Environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good experience with computer hardware and operating systems
- Good experience with installing, configuring and support business applications
- Good understanding of networking basics/TCP-IP
- Good experience with querying and relational databases (SQL Server)
- Strong diagnostic and deductive reasoning
- Good troubleshooting experience of software issues related to Windows 7/8.1/10 and other desktop applications
- Good exeprience with Microsoft SMS and/or SCCM
- Good experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Fluent in English and one or more language (French, German, Spanish)
What's in it for you?
- Great career prospects in an international environment.
- Away from Brussels