About the company, it's an innovative company that belongs to the top of the pharmaceutical industry both worldwide and in Belgium.
Within the Customer Solutions and Business Operations department, the company is currently looking for an expert in the Order to Cash process (OTC) that will be part of the Commercial Strategy and Operations team and report to the Lead of that team. He/she will be part of a dynamic team consisting of specialists in a wide range of processes with a direct impact on turnover (Gross to Net). The team-driven workstreams are demand planning, the Order to Cash process, all price conditions that impact Gross to Net (prices, discounts, commissions and all taxes), the tender process.
He/she will ensure that all Order to Cash related tasks are performed accurately and on time and will provide support with other priorities within the team if necessary. We work closely with the Business Support Center in Prague, with Direct Distribution at DHL, as well as with the local team and business colleagues to complete the OTC related tasks (transversal approach).
What you’ll do
- Daily monitoring of order processing (by the Business Support Center = BSC), deliveries (by DHL Pharma Logistics) and distribution to customers (wholesalers, hospitals, public services).
- Follow-up from the correct invoicing to the integration in the financial systems.
- Cooperation with the BSC in Prague and the local OTC specialist in order processing and business support for special offers or deals.
- Timely and accurate information from and coordination with the BSC as well as the logistics providers (DHL/Movianto/PostNL) regarding possible emergencies.
- Organize and monitor supply decisions (safety stock, backorder mgt).
- Agreeing with internal stakeholders and informing customers about out of stock, backorder mgt, product expiry, year end closing activities.
- Supporting product launches, stopping commercialization, setting up new product codes. Actively participate in the related meetings.
- Participate in the weekly calls with Prague regarding the performance of the BSC.
- Order to Cash activities to support the Service to our customers :
- Level 3 contact person for all complaints and general questions submitted to the customer service department.
- Creation of templates for creating price conditions (prices, discounts, taxes, credit, debit). Forwarding these to Prague for execution and checking the execution after.
- Follow-up of complaints and coordination with the various stakeholders.
- Preparing reports on the financial month end
- Project management that applies to the Order to Cash process
- Creation of reports on the creditworthiness of certain customers in the web application provided for this purpose.
- Initiating the creation of a new customer in SAP (via Appian) and monitoring the licenses of existing customers.
- Participate in the OTC audit and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Supporting the implementation of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for new requests.
- Backup for the OTC specialist during his leave or illness.
- Coordination of recalls, in consultation with the Regulatory and Quality Service.
- Master in economics or business or finance or equivalent by experience
- Experience with the Order to Cash process and insight into the FI revenue stream
- Work experience in a multinational or large company
- Experience in managing a team (local or outsourced) is a plus
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment is also an asset
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is certainly an added value
- Extrovert communicator and coordinator
- Good networker
- Be able to work independently and take the lead in transversal meetings and calls
- Dynamic and driven personality and is stress resistant
- Good knowledge of SAP (sales & distribution), Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Systematic working in function of short deadlines
- Analytical and strong in Excel, in order to support projects and complaints handling
- Team player, can listen well, hands-on, be able to combine multiple tasks and create order, gets things done, flexible and willing to work according to the urgency and deadlines within the team, willingness to provide support where and when needed within the team.