Are you a functional analyst with a Scrum and Product Owner-background? Are you looking for something new? Perfect!
For a well-known company in Belgium, Harvey Nash is looking for a Functional Analyst who'd be responsible for E-commerce. You'll be the bridge between business and the supporting IT-departments and will provide the foundation for tailor-made solutions.
As expert regarding IT-solutions, you'll be responsible for process-related improvements as well as business process re-engineering and will have direct contact with the end client.
Main results you'll provide will be business as well as functional analysis, both in line with the strategic requirements. You'll also offer support on quality, efficiency and cost of service providing, on documentation of mentioned solutions, and on further escalation for incidents and problems.
You'll be a communicator who will deliberate on the gap between IT and business, with all parties, and will provide training on procedures, processes and applications.
Do you find this interesting? Don't hesitate to contact us and apply!
What you’ll do
- Business analysis: you'll prepare, plan and organise the requirements or problem analysis for the client in order to make sure the analysis is being properly run;
- Functional analysis: you'll provide the right analysis on the issues at hand, in line with the held strategy as well as the needs and requirements of the client;
- Managing, guarding and ensuring project quality;
- Offer support by being escalation point for incidents and problems;
- Communicate with all parties involved on the gap between IT and business and the existing needs, possible blind spots and possibilities to improve.
- You're someone who's analytic, works according to set rules, sees causal relations in business context and you're able to analyse the need of the client and transform them to a detailed analysis overview;
- Working on projects doesn't scare you; you're able to work on multiple projects with considerable impact on the client;
- You take initiative when needed, proposing improvements if possible;
- As Functional Analyst, a sense of responsibility is required;
- With knowledge of Scrum in an Agile environment, you can communicate with the developing team on possible applications for the client.
- A strong experience as Product Owner is required
- Proficient in English and French/Dutch