Good knowledge of ISO 27001? Solid background as security architect or security analyst? Hungry for the next mission? Then we may have the ideal new challenge for you!
For one of the main players in telecoms in Belgium, Harvey Nash is currently engaged in the hunt of Security Consultants. Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst, who will be responsible to assure all new and ongoing projects are compliant with security policies and security standards the client has to comply with. If there's an application, service or infrastructure that's to be changed, adapted, or created, it's your job to make sure they're good to go.
Interested? Don't hesitate and apply now!
What you’ll do
- To ensure that the new projects (or changes to existing systems and platforms) are compliant with security policies and any security standards that the client has to comply with;
- Responsible for maintaining control documentation for ISO 27001 certification;
- To research and document the security risks raised by the new technologies introduced into the company in the IT, Telecommunications and Internet landscapes;
- To provide security requirements to be included in RFQ and RFP’s based on the client's Security NFR’s and to evaluate vendor responses;
- To provide support to the end-users, upon request, during the implementation of security requirements;
- To perform a general security risk assessment for new projects or for changes to existing applications, infrastructure components or services.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience as a security architect, a security analyst, or a similar role, dealing with multiple security domains (technologies, applications, services) and activities (concepts, policies, practices, procedures) preferably in a large organization;
- You are security-minded, autonomous and assertive;
- Good negotiation and communication skills,
- High learning agility.
- Knowledge and experience on cloud Azure, move to cloud and cloud-to-cloud is a must;
- Very good knowledge of the security features offered by, and the security risks encountered in complex ICT environments;
- Experience with security risk assessment methodologies is much appreciated
- Ability to understand business products and processes in order to perform related security risk assessment;
- Familiar with relational databases concepts and usage;
- Good understanding of the main security products and tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, log file aggregators/analyzers and vulnerability assessment;
- Fluent in French and English with good knowledge of Dutch.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001;
- Familiar with large and complex IT environments and data communications networks;
- Good understanding of various security domains such as IP network protocols and services, user authentication methods, encryption, voice technologies, wireless technologies, web applications;