Digital is not just about the technologies, it’s about new ways of solving challenges, creating unique experiences and enabling business growth.
We are looking for a marketing agile project manager to build & deliver top the marketing tools, providing our client with solutions to interact with our customer in an omni-channel strategy, across digital, mobile and physical channels.
You like challenges, new technologies and you want to work in a collaborative team. You have high interest in marketing technologies and communication channels? The customers’ satisfaction and experience are key for you?
Our client is searching for your profile!
What you’ll do
- In a digital environment in permanent evolution, the personalized experiences and the 1-to-1 communication became the standard, whose pertinence relies on a relevant communication strategy combined to an efficient technologic ecosystem.
As Marketing Agile project manager, you will be part of the e-Transformations division and will join the AdTech/MarcTech department. This team aims at collecting & analysing needs, and at implementing, with the architecture and development teams, the solutions for the advertising and marketing activities.
In this context, you’ll be assigned to the management and follow-up of marketing projects, liaising the needs from our internal customers to the delivery of the agile (and non agile) delivery teams.
- Among your main responsibilities:
• You rapidly understand business strategies and objectives
• You collect the needs of our internal customers into a backlog and mature them
• You define and document the priorities
• You determine with the stakeholders and the delivery teams the minimum viable products to maximize the value/cost ratio
• You follow and request budgets
• You liaise with the AdTech/MarTech specialist to guarantee that solutions are compliant with the AdTech/MarTech ecosystem
• You follow the projects with the agile and non-agile delivery teams (business and IT)
• You communicate on the status of the requests to the internal stakeholders & to the management
• You guarantee the respect of the agile and/or non-agile project gates.
• You participate to projects core meetings and/or agile ceremonies with various stakeholders and IT teams
• You keep an eye of marketing technologies to feed / challenges our stakeholders with new opportunities
- Some example of projects/initiative you will be in charge of
• Modification & improvement of the existing communication channels
• Development of new communication channels
• Further development of our AI based marketing communication solutions
- You have a good knowledge of marketing tools and principles (personalisation, individualisation, AI driven decisions, communication channels,.. ) as well as the associated market challenges
- Very good skills in communication towards Business and IT
- Very good skills in coordination and facilitation
- Facilitator and Solution oriented
- Organized, you are able to simultaneously manage multiple activities and projects
- You have experience in working in agile teams, knowing the SAFE agile scaling framework is a plus
- Flexible and stress resistant (with respect of pre-defined deadlines and priorities).
- Responsible, you work independently, and you are able to take your own decisions and responsibilities.
- Knowledge in advertising technologies is a plus
- You are sensible to business operational processes and their related efficiency
- Professional knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch, you are able attend and interact in multi-languages meetings.