To reinforce the current team, we look for a BI Business Coordinator with a BI expertise and project coordination skills.
As BI Business Analyst, you work in the Group Strategy & Analytics division (GSA), reporting to the BI Hub manager. In this function, you’ll represent GSA in the data transformation program, data privacy committee, segmentation. You will also drive initiatives & projects related to the BI organisation. The consultant will translate business requirements and support the Business on Data Transformation projects.
What you’ll do
- Support GSA management through the corporate data transformation roadmap, consolidating the inputs of the different GSA BI teams (e.g. onboarding of new governance principles, migration to the Cloud, participate to the change management core team);
- Act as GSA single point of contact for data privacy & ethics questions (contacts with the legal department, follow-up of GDPR cleanings, share best practices from the privacy ambassadors, participate to the privacy committee...);
- Own the company's segmentation processes. This implies the identification of the different stakeholders, the different processes and changes to be made to those processes, the organization of alignments meetings;
- You will design & document the team’s requirements;
- Support processes & organisation initiatives in different BI domains (e.g. positioning of targeted advertising, data monetization...).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data organisations, governance, and privacy (GDPR);
- Experience in telecom, IT and/or media;
- Good knowledge in French, Dutch and English (written & oral);
- Passive knowledge of data science & governance tools and the cloud environment;
- Structured, result-oriented and practical (feet on the ground);
- You are able to keep a helicopter view, visualizing complex topics in a simple way;
- The consultant has experience in project & change management and is able to manage and influence stakeholders.