Do you want to help our client in Pharma become the world’s best healthcare company – while unleashing your own full potential?
Are you the person with a digital knowledge who is interested transforming classical marketing into the new way of working?
Then you could be our new Customer Experience Manager driving customer/consumer activation for products in Belgium and Luxembourg.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for generating new ideas on how to incorporate digital marketing in driving Belgium franchises. You will focus on using digital tools to execute tactics/key messages to Healthcare Professionals (and Health Care Consumers) and develop end-to-end campaigns from awareness to conversion and help move communication strategy from push marketing to relationship creation to drive the franchise and achieve set objectives.
You will closely collaborate within a matrix organization, especially with Medical, Sales, Market Access, Finance, Customer Solutions and Marketing teams in addition to keeping close contact and aligning strategy and tactics with European Franchise Lead.
Customer Experience Manager is a direct report of the Customer Experience Lead.
In a Customer Experience Manager role your responsibilities will include, but will be not limited to:
- Business Management
- Customer Focus and Customer Planning & Execution
What you’ll do
- Research and implement new digital channels that could be used to measure customer sentiment and engagement against specific products / franchises (leveraging the Social Media Command Centre)
- Collaborate with vendors/IT Hub to automate data capture methodologies
- Work with other countries to share best digital practices and bring them to Belgium
- Leverage on different marketing channels to drive commercial success and franchise growth
- Implement Multi Channel Marketing / Digital Marketing Branded and non-branded programs
- Co-create with the Customer Experience team a digital / media strategy
- Analyze local market opportunities and identify commercial opportunities
- Support Sales Team to co-execute the strategy and tactic –for Rep triggered digital channels
- Develop the digital strategy and tactical deliverables for country business plan
- Understand and manages the customers barriers and drivers, continuously collect customer needs
- Understand where & how to get the customer data, be able to manage & analyze data
- Work closely with UX/UI design manager to create user centric communications
- University degree required (bachelor a minimum) from accredited university, preferably in marketing, digital marketing, communication or a comparable qualification
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience within digital landscape
- Strong understanding of possibilities in the digital landscape
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
- Experience with Agile processes and methodologies is a plus
- Result oriented attitude and an eye for detail
- Digital savvy and creative mindset to find innovative solutions
- Strong communicative skillset
- Strong teamwork skills
- Out-of-the box thinking, ability solving complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn science and translate it to easy to communicate language
- A genuine interest in healthcare and desire to be key stakeholder in discussion on improving it.
- Excellent written, analytical and communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English