Depending on the user’s needs analysis and the functional study, the developer is involved in implementing the detailed specification phase and programming in a specific language (applicative code, database code, OS scripts, etc. …) or configuring a software package, for the expected application, while at the same time complying with the defined deadlines and quality standards.
Implementation and unit testing of the technical solution.
His/her main mission is also to provide Test Tool expertise in support of projects and services.
What you’ll do
- Develop application (code, component, service) in the selected language or configure a software package, respecting a well-defined software architecture and design and all coding standards defined in the environment
- Prototype (behavior, structural, exploratory, etc.)
- Take part in the detailed analysis in accordance with the study on user needs and the functional analysis (from Confirmed Level)
Define and specify technical specifications (from Confirmed Level)
Develop the corresponding program in the selected language or configure a software package
Participate in the specification of unit test, system test, etc.
Manage the application's corrective and evolutive maintenance
Analyze and optimize development, define or refine Software Architecture, Design & Impl. document, Design Model (Physical) and enrich Software Architecture Document (from Advanced and Expert Level)
Create Builds (incremental integration respecting iterations)
- Quality minded
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good documentation skills
- Technological skills
- Communication skills, assertiveness, working together, facilitation (from Advanced level)
- Experience of or training in the dedicated technology
- Strong background in C++
- Good knowledge in Quant Analyst
- Previous experience in SAS
- Good knowledge of financial products (Fowards, Swaps, Options...)
- Fluent in English