For one of our clients, we are looking for an infrastructure project manager with experience in implementation of a security solution related to recognition and biometrics. Our client hires an external contractor to manage the implementation project of this ICT security solution.
the ideal person should have a solid base of IT knowledge and experience; ideally you will be Prince2 qualified and competent in planning with by example MS Projects. Relevant experience of working in Airports, Government security project or similar environments is key. The role will include a mixture of office based, field based and visiting customer sites, so will suit someone who wants a varied role. Experience of working in an international environment and working with or for large System Integrators will be advantageous.
Reporting to the Benelux Country Manager, this is a full time position, working on a contract of 40 hours per week but with the flexibility and willingness to work longer hours where required.
What you’ll do
- Customer and 3rd party Management, working occasionally independently in a customer environment. Co‐ordinating sub‐contractors, 3rd parties and managing multiple customers whilst ensuring the commercial interests of the business are represented.
- Sensitivity for (pre)sales is part of your mind set, hence you spend a fair amount of time with our customers and stakeholders. By knowing our products and services you can deliver an added and extra value to our customer by gently selling more of our great products.
Management of internal resources – ranging from software development team, product design/ engineering, Quality Assurance and local installation resources
Commercial, Financial and Risk Management – Must have a sound understanding of budgeting and financials, be competent in MS projects and able to manage risk logs and produce similar project documentation.
- Must have full driving license and be geographically mobile
- Eligible to work in the Benelux
- Must be clearable to SC level for security reasons.
- Must be willing to travel to Europe and the Netherlands on a frequent basis.