This is an exciting opportunity to join the Product Change Management department, where you will be responsible for managing the product evolutions in Asset Servicing demanded by your colleague product managers, for defining and designing the required changes/ solution, and for co-ordinating with Group Business Solution (GBS) and Operational teams and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Network, Risk, Legal) to successfully implement them.
You could be involved in both IT and non-IT projects related to Asset Servicing.
You are motivated to work in a challenging environment, committed to results, while preserving a highly collaborative and supportive work environment.
What you’ll do
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders (i.e. Product Managers, Operations, Network, Commercial and IT), as well as with clients or external partners.
- You will translate the wishes of Product managers, Commercial, Operations and/or clients into scope and service descriptions to be used by GBS and other stakeholders. This will be recorded in the Business & Stakeholder Requirements document.
- You coordinate with the Application Development Architects to define the best way to deliver the service.
- You prepare the Project Approval Memo with the Project Leader to support the request for investment proposed to Senior Management in the Portfolio Meeting.
- You write the Business Service Solution document that will be used by BAs as requirements to define and develop the IT solution
- You support the Application Development BAs in preparing the detailed Business Requirements document.
- You support the Designers in the preparation of the High-Level Design.
- You work hand in hand with the project sponsors for the Sponsorship committees and the Change Request process.
- You contribute to client documentation such as service descriptions, newsletters and contracts.
- You provide support to the migration and commercial teams for new client onboarding (including contacts with clients where relevant).
- You perform the risk assessment of the project in coordination with Operations and Risk Managers and obtain approval from the relevant committees.
- You act as second-line expert support for Operations, Commercial, Application Development in the post-launch period and suggest improvements to the service level and client satisfaction.
- Strong business or technical knowledge in the asset servicing domain (corporate action processing, market claims and transformations, related Swift messaging).
- Preferably complemented with a good view on tax services (at source tax withholding, tax reclaims).
- Additional business or technical knowledge in related domains such as settlement (Target 2 Securities), credit and liquidity management is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, peers and management.
- Relationship Management skills.
- High level of autonomy and drive, team spirit.
- Fluent in written and oral English, French and/or Dutch are a plus.