Harvey Nash Belgium is since many years the loyal partner for clients and professionals. We guarantee professionalism in the entire search for the right match. We know the market and its players and are aware of the most recent developments.
Our client is a major player of the banking sector in Belgium and in the world and assist their clients in facilitating payments in a B2B capacity. For their BI team, we are looking for an experienced Linux/Devops engineer to assist in the application and server upgrade as well as the system application design, development and testing. Typically, the client needs someone who is familiar and has experience with system automation in order to strenghten the security of the upgrade. The application running on the server is MicroStrategy and we would, in an ideal world, offer the job to someone having previous exposure to other BI reporting tools (Qlickview, Cognos, MSTR,...).
What you’ll do
- You will be helping a BI team to upgrade servers on which a BI (Microstrategy) solution is intalled
- Work on the infrastructure design and implementation of the Microstrategy solution
- Automate tasks related to RHEL servers while using deployment solutions
- You have abilities in RHEL, Linux, Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge in security is a plus
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in Java, API, Perl or Python
- You previously worked on BI solutions
- Previous experience in MicroStrategy is a plus