The Middleware & Frameworks Group within the client's engineers (i.e. designs and develops), supports, and operates the communication and data management software tools and infrastructures. These enable integrating business applications with operating systems in a standardized way and whatever the hardware platform (Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, and Tandem) while enforcing “ities” (security, availability, operability, manageability, reliability, scalability, portability requirements). The group works in a Lean environment.
Java application servers infrastructure design, automation, deployment, administration and support with a general expertise on web technologies.
What you’ll do
- Work within the "Java Application Integration Services" team, with the objective to maintain and guarantee at group level the technical evolution regarding AS and Internet platforms infrastructure
- Technical analyses and application design.
- Performance analysis and capacity planning
- Realize and document changes, evolution
- Software installation, maintenance and infrastructure tuning
- Software Release management
- Technical environments administration
- Deployment & supervision tools scripting
- 2nd & 3rd level of support for production incidents
- Watch duty role for production support
- Ensure compliance with security guidelines (Technical Security Standards)
- Security Vulnerability Management
- Good team spirit, ability to work together with different teams located in different sites (Brussels and Paris)
- Working experience in international organizations
- Flexibility and availability to participate on watch duty role (1 week out of 4)
- Willing to learn new tools and to share the experience
- Implementation and administration of Internet infrastructures
- Integration of the IBM WebSphere Application Server version 8.5.5 & 9.0.0 products on Linux platform (WAS server, IHS web server and Apache based Reverse proxy server)
- Knowledge in AIX HACMP, Linux Pace Maker, Security (OpenSSL and certificate management), Network DMZ and deployment method
- Required experience: Websphere Application Server, Jboss EAP, Tomcat, RSA Web Authentication agent for Apache, Bash scripting and Ansible framework knowledge
- Assets: Ansible Tower, IBM WAS Certification, Experience with Oracle Web Logic, Magic Software