The team objectives are to add and maintain transaction processing business for the company with effective time-to-market and quality of the resulting customer operations.
The role ensures accurate and precise vetting of customer network interface and systems to process financial payments, digital messaging (API, XML, etc) and troubleshooting.
The job holder will define, negotiate, communicate and maintain the implementation project timeline and milestones in agreement with customers and intervening parties taking into Company 's account and customer’s constraints.
Can you translate the customer’s business need into technical solutions, work toward a common goal and enjoy learning new technology?
Do you want to be a part of a customer facing team and have you ever performed a consultative role? Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
What you’ll do
- Be the central point of contact regarding any testing requirements for customer implementation projects and provide testing support to the customers for all products and services.
- Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff and provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities and supervise the difference testing activities
- Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products), communicate extensively with customers, motivating customers and guiding them through Company testing process.
- Follow implementation processes and respect SLA’s, suggest process improvements based on experience and help to implement the change if needed, ensure all administrative and technical requirements are fulfilled.
- Provide training to CD/CIS organization, other organizations and customers.
- Intermediate experience in information technology system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment, to multi-task covering multiple projects, being very well organized and able to handle stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment, you have strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Act with sense of urgency and focused on getting results and demonstrate proactive behavior.
- Mobile payment background processing/hands-on on any APIs that is used for authentication or authorization is a big plus, being part of the digital world.
- Good command (oral and written) of English. Additional languages are an asset (Russian, French, and Spanish).