Our client, a strong player within the banking sector is looking for a Java developer (senior).
The role consists of joining the team which is working on the payment control product which screens messages against business rules, providing frauds and anomalies detection services. Their customers include mainly small and medium size banks from all over the world. This product is built on various technologies: Java and Spring Framework using Elastic Search. You will contribute to the product evolution and scalability improvement as well as ensure the quality of the deliverables by performing peer reviews and self-validations.
What will make you successful?
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
• Advanced Java programming experience including Spring Framework & Spring Boot
• Experience with Elastic Search is required
• DevOps experience with Linux, Ansible, Docker, Openshift is an asset
• Experience with Kafka and/or Cassandra is an asset
• Agile principles, Jira and Confluence is an asset
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Adaptability and responsiveness to change
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Team player, willing to work in multicultural environment
• Customer oriented: making customers and their needs a primary focus
• Agile experience is an asset
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!
We've launched the 25th Anniversary edition of the Digital Leadership Report. The world's largest and longest running survey of senior technology decision makers.
Download the full report here.