Business Development and Sales, with focus on digitalization and Software solutions.
- Market detection and analysis for the different digitalization offerings SMO has.
- Develop customer contacts; build-up relevant contacts at different public and private transport customers.
- Detect customer needs and link them to the possibilities SMO can offer.
- Build up and maintain good relationship with SMO-HQ who is provider of different portfolio elements.
- Manage (potential) business partners to realize successful offerings.
- Communicate and collaborate with the different Business Units of SMO BeLux to support them with the cybersecurity sales.
- Be up-to-date with our portfolio elements and enable the internal SMO BeLux colleagues on the possibilities
- Develop a multi-year opportunity pipeline with short, mid- and longterm goals to achieve
- Take the lead in the creation of successful offers toward our customers (answering on the real needs of the customer, taking into account the SMO strategic directions/priorities, ensuring long term profitable business)
- Turn winning proposals into successful business transaction.
Competences and experience
- Languages: good practice in Dutch, French and English is mandatory
- Prefered education level: master in information technology or engineering
- Experience: experience in pure IT portfolio development and sales transactions is an advantage
- Experience in CAPEX (f.e. licenses, investments, projects,…) or OPEX (Maas, Cloud, SAAS, …) oriented sales transaction is an advantage
- Getting energy from listening and providing solutions and services to our customers is a must
- Partnership orientation towards our customers in the sales attitude is a differentiator
- Experience in governemantal procedures is also an asset
- Highly interested in digitalization and cybersecurity topics.
- Excellent communication skills. likes to listen, understand, convince, and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation skills. Positive and proactive personality with a critical and analytical mindset
- High self-motivational drive
- Able to easily create connections with new stakeholders
- Stress resistance to cope with deadlines for offer phases
- Can cope with long cycle times before first successes
- Output oriented, can structure tasks to come to a concrete offer by collaborating with different stakeholders
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!
We've launched the 25th Anniversary edition of the Digital Leadership Report. The world's largest and longest running survey of senior technology decision makers.
Download the full report here.