You will be working in one of the Engineering teams within the domain Digital Workplace solutions. The main customers of this team are the organizations employees.
Within the “Digital Workplace Solution” domain, the Client services team is responsible for the management and evolution of the Microsoft Windows client platform, the corporate mobile solutions, Microsoft O365 cloud services and remote access platforms used within the organization. We are also responsible for the sw packaging and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You ensure a reliable, scalable and flexible Office Automation solution.
- You are involved in the technical design of solutions based on business needs collected and analysed by the architects.
- You look for creative, simple solutions and provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for following up the projects assigned to you. You ensure that everything is delivered correctly and on time.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of the releases according to the change & release management processes of the organization.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the security framework of the Security Governance.
- You are able to investigate complex problems.
- If major incidents occur that require engineering knowledge, you offer support to the operational team.
- you can develop and script state of the art
- You are part of the Planned works team within the deployment team, and you are responsible for all activities outside business hours during your permanence week
• You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience
• You are knowledgeable in Software deployment, asset lifecycle, including patching, and lifecycle management. You already have a proven experience and/or you are willing to learn in order to act as a backup of your colleagues when needed.
• You have excellent scripting skills
• You have at least 3 -5 years hands-on experience with:
- Packaging and repackaging (Powershell – PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit - MSI technologie – Flexera Adminstudio)
- Deployment of software (Microsoft SCCM / MECM and Intune)
• Troubleshooting (expert level) is an asset
• You have proven that you can manage IT projects independently.
• You are able to work in a planned way, but you can also show the necessary flexibility to implement solutions quickly.
• You have an analytical mind and critical attitude with an urge to improve.
• You are communicative and a real team player
• You are optimistic, creative and open-minded.
• You are familiar with the 3-language (Dutch, French, English).
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. This instantly places your information into our database. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!
Thank you for your interest in working with Harvey Nash and we look forward to assisting you in your job search!