Sr Manual Testing Engineer Reference number: 2479

  • Online since: 03-05-2023
  • Contract type: freelance
  • Region: Brussels.
  • Start: 22-05-2023 | End: 31-12-2023
  • Work experience: 3 to 5 years
  • Job type: freelance
  • Category: Other

Job description

For our client in the centre of Brussels we are looking for a freelance Sr Manual Testing Engineer to start on May 22nd. You will do mainly UI testing (90%) and test automation of API's (10%). You will support two agile teams who work in different domains. You will work two days per week (40%) in the office and the remainder part remote (60%).

Required skills

  • Jira
  • Katalon
  • Ready API
  • SQL
  • Xray Jira
  • Dutch (full professional proficiency) OR French (full professional proficiency) AND English (full professional proficiency)
Apply now
Dirk Van de Voorde Senior Key Account Consultant
02 481 61 48
Interested? Send us your resumé

To apply for this job, please complete the form below and join your resume. Once we have received your information, we will be in touch by e-mail or phone. If you have not heard from us after 3 working days, please call us!